GETTING YOU OUT AND YOUR MONEY BACK

If your timeshare or travel club salesperson lied to you and misrepresented what you were buying, then you can get out of your contract and get your money back.

I have been collecting owner complaints for years where the salespeople have lied to clients. Sothe resorts no longer can use the excuse "you must have gotten a rogue salesperson" we are sorry but too bad. Not when there are hundreds of innocent owners at all of their different resorts telling the same lies. Or omitting information that would have stopped you from buying.

I can help, I do all of the work. Gathering the research, ordering court records and running background checks on the salespeople.

All you have to do is print, sign and mail. I am with you until the end. No matter how many letters. We won't take no for an answer.


Keep in mind if you have owned a timeshare, used it for years but suddenly want out because of the lifetime of fees and special assessments I cannot help you. But if you are the victim of misrepresentation we can get you out and your money back.

email me today at timesharetricks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment